Friday 15 February 2013

The Witness update

I have just finished reading throught the novel again on my new netbook and was able to make changes as I saw fit.  Now the manuscript has been printed off, using a ream of paper and ink cartriges to the value of forty pounds!  Maria is reading through it and feeding back.  As she is my harshest critic, some of her suggestions are rather cutting but I can usually see what she means, so a number of minor changes are necessary.  The book launch date of 22nd March has been proposed but I really don't think that is possible.  Time is slipping by and although I'm working on it every night, I don't want to rush and turn out a load of rubbish.  The editing in my first novel is a bit suspect and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.  So, the official book launch date may have to be put back by a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment