Wednesday 8 May 2013

Book Launch on 4th May

A few pictures from my book launch on Saturday 4th May.
There were about sixty people at the event which went very well indeed, I sold forty one books and we got through eighteen bottles of wine.  :-)
My audience even gave me a round of applause after my speech, they either enjoyed it or were glad that I had finished.
 




Books for sale

 
Research notes and working manuscripts

 
     Me boring my audience!





 
Original painting of Josie MacDonald, the main character of The Witness

3 comments:

  1. A big congratulations, Kevin!
    Thanks for all the lovely photo's you included.
    It looks like such fun and you sold a lot of books. I wish I could've been there support you and say hi in person but I live on the other side of the pond ;) Cheers, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kimberly,

      Thank you for such kind words. It was great fun, such a busy evening. You would have been very welcome, perhaps you will come to my book signing in New York. Now that's an idea! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kevin,
    Now there's an idea! Yes, of course, I'd come to your book signing in New York :) Hopefully, one day...

    ReplyDelete