Tuesday 7 October 2014

A blog about things.

It's time I wrote another blog. I should post photographs of my lovely holiday in France or update you with talk of my latest novel, but just for now I am going to ramble about stuff that is happening now. When my wife and I returned from France we decided that something in our lives just had to change, so our house is on the market, we have given notice to leave our jobs and we are looking to re locate in Somerset or Dorset. Such a dramatic change you might say, and you would be right, but there comes a time in your life when the humdrum ground hog existance becomes overwhelming and you realise that there are things that you want to see and to do. We are soon going to embark on an adventure that hopefully will turn out for the best. I am going to write the final novel in The Torc Trilogy and spend some time marketing my novels. This is what I want to do for the moment, but I will in the fullness of time I suspect have to look for a part time job, but all that is in the future and who can say what might happen. One just never knows!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    I can't tell you how very brave I think you both are. It must be an overwhelming prospect to change your lives, quit your jobs and move but you are doing it and I say good for you!
    I am here if you need a reference or any further support at all. Just an email away :)
    Oh, and get on those photos already, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Thank you for your kind words of support.
    It's always a pleasure to read your comments.

    ReplyDelete