Monday 2 March 2015

Day off

No work today, having the day off.
Its a sad day because this afternoon I am going to my good friends funeral.  Mike died a couple of weeks ago after a long battle with cancer.

It's interesting to see what its like here in my new house on a Monday morning.  I have not been here on Monday morning before.  Well, spring has definitely sprung.  Its sunny but chilly outside and the view from my bedroom across the fields is stunning.
I'm now in my study catching up on jobs like form filling, ie driving licence change of address, passport renewal, it runs out in June and I will need it when I travel to France for a birthday party in July.
Right, I had better use the next couple of hours constructively, I have a novel to write so had best get on with it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend, Mike. Cancer is so horrible. I know what it can do first hand. Anyway, you are missed on Facebook but I hope you are writing away and having fun in your new home. I am always here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete