Tuesday 7 July 2015

The Belgae Torc Review



I have just had my book reviewed by a goodreads author Vanessa Wester and she liked what she read.
Vanessa now wants to interview me for her blog, so I will post that when its ready.


 
 
 
This is what she said:-


This is a roller-coaster ride. So much going on...

Not my usual read, but a gripping thriller which explores the possibility of extremism in the current day, which is accentuated by an ancient Celtic curse on a rare artifact, the Belgae Torc.

Overall, I enjoyed the way the story flowed. The characters were varied and interesting, but I wished there had been a deeper romantic element to the plot.

It reminded me of the action in a Bond movie a lot of times.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    Wonderful news and well deserved. Congratulations. I look forward to your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Thank you for your kind words. :-)

    ReplyDelete