Wednesday 10 August 2016

Launching my next book

Whitstable Rugby Club is now booked as the venue for my next book signing event.



This is the Rugby club I used to play for.  I was also a coach working with the Mini and Junior section and Fixture Secretary for over ten years.  I finally hung my boots up way back in 2000.  I have loads of happy memories of both playing rugby for Whitstable, (Hooker 2nd and 3rd team) and as a coach.


A few pictures of the launch of my book The Gordian Knot at the Rugby club in 2014

Table all set for signing
Speaking to my audience!


Busy signing copies of my book

The first two books in The Torc Trilogy


The third and final book in the series


Looking forward to the launch in September

(A polite reminder to those who have yet to RSPV, please let me know if you would like to come ASAP)

No comments:

Post a Comment