Tuesday 16 June 2020

The Witness

My psychological thriller 'The Witness' was first published in 2013 by Paragon publishing.

The book cover design is based on a painting I did of Josie, the main character.  

Acrylic on 500 X 500 mm box canvas
The book cover was developed by my publisher, cropped and reversed then graphics added.



This striking image shows Josie gazing off into the distance.  This is a pivotal moment in the novel as she witnesses something so horrifying that it changes her life forever.


These books always look good at book fairs and certainly draw the eye of passers by.



Books looking good at a local library event.


Signing copies at the book launch in 2013.

My books can be ordered from Amazon as a paperback of on Kindle or from good bookshops.

For more information go to my website:- www.kevinmarshnovels.co.uk

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment