Thursday 21 July 2022

Breaking my silence.

 So, not a lot has happened on my blog for months.  I've decided to have another go and post more regularly using this as a test to see just who is about and who actually reads my blog.

I'm busy at the moment writing my ninth novel, fifth in the crime series featuring DI Isobel Woods.  Woods first appeared in The Cellist, published in 2017, when she was a Detective Sergeant working with DI Terry Ashton.  Her character has developed since then and she had a greater part to play in The Photographer, published in 2020.







Both of these books are available from Amazon as a kindle download or in paperback format.

They can also be ordered through bookshops such as Waterstones.


Two more books are ready to go to the publisher, but I'm using these to help me find a larger publisher and/or attract a literary agent.

Anyway, enough of my news.  If this is successful and attracts some attention then I will write more updates about my work and other things.

Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. Jolly good to hear from you, Kevin old chap, and glad to know the writing still goes from strength to strength. Best of luck on the publishers/ agent front too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brucie, good to hear from you old chap. Hope you are well and settling into married life. Best wishes to you both.

      Delete