Monday 30 April 2012

Update for The Belgae Torc

Missed my publishing deadline! Never mind, have an extention until Thursday. I have to send my edited manuscript along with aknowledgement page, biography and photo, dedication etc. to the publishers by then. At least I've finalised my cover design and back of book synopsis, the publishers have this now so they have something to work on. So much to do! Am trying to get stuff together for my website which is ongoing, this should be ready to view in a couple of days time. The novel will hopefully be ready to go by the end of May, so am planning a book launch for then or early June. I also have a couple of advertising things going on, a piece in a works magazine, biography, description of novel etc, with a works book signing event, and working with the local paper which should provide publicity for the book launch. A busy time but hopefully it will be worth it, I had better get on with the final read of the edited manuscript then!

No comments:

Post a Comment