Thursday 21 June 2012

Got my pile of books delivered from publisher today.  They look great but there is always something you would have liked to have changed.  Now they are in print I can see technical things that I would have done differently, however, apart from that and the inevitable odd typo that I and my publisher would have missed, they look good and I'm excited about the book launch next weekend.  I have a couple of other marketing ploys arranged too, and hope that at £9.99 I can convince people to buy one.  I have confidence in the story and once I've sold a few then no doubt I will feel a little better, probably relieved too!  The book has not yet appeared on Amazon so just send an e-mail off to publisher asking for clarification, hopefully it will be on there soon and people can start ordering and feeding back.

No comments:

Post a Comment