Sunday 24 June 2012

I feel happier about my books now having asked several friends their opinion. They all agree that I am being picky with my first impressions, they also think that at £9.99 the price is right for a newly released book.  My mother is the first to have read it and even though she may well be a little biased, I'm sure she would have told me if the plot was not good.  She of course loved every word and can't wait for the next one.   The sequel may well be some months away, I have written the first chapter but have no plans to rush on with it.  I'm half way through something else and would rather finish that off first.  That's my current thinking but that might change!
Gearing up now for the book launch on 30th, people have been asking for a copy but I think we should wait until after next weekend before I start selling them off.
Amazon.com is showing details geared for the American market but as yet I can find no trace of it on Amazon.co.uk although my publisher assures me it's in the system.  I guess I will just have to be patient and wait for it to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment