Thursday 27 September 2012

Advertising The Belgae Torc

The adverts I have set up in Current Archaeology magazine and Military History Magazine are out now. They are in the October issue which is sold all over the UK, hopefully this should stimulate sales. I have read both magazines and think they are great. I particularly like the Current Archaeology magazine, it’s filled with interesting articles and information about ancient discoveries and the methods used to unearth them. Next month I have an advert going out across America in Ingram International. This is a trade magazine aimed at bookshops and outlets in America. In November I have an advert coming out in World Archaeology Magazine which is sold in America, Canada and far flung places. I particularly want to encourage America to start buying my novel from Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. My book, The Belgae Torc is available on other on-line bookshops, so please take a look. Check out my feedback on Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment