Wednesday 3 April 2013

Presentation




Next Tuesday I'm giving a talk to a group of adults about writing a novel.  I intend to include various methods of planning, character forming, MORSEX ie Making the Ordinary Sound Extra Ordinary, dialogue, advancing the plot etc, etc.  As this group is not made up of budding authors I will have to keep it light and informative.  They will of course be readers, so I can draw on their interest in books in general.  Hopefully they will find this interesting and maybe look at books differently in future.  They may even begin to question the plot and style in which it's written or see things from the authors perspective instead of just reading the plot.
I will also take along a stock of  The Belgae Torc and with a bit of luck sell a few copies, signed of course!
Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment