Friday 5 April 2013

The Witness update

I have just completed reading the first PDF draft of my novel The Witness.  My publisher sent it to me earlier this week with proposals for set up etc.  Having read it through there are a few changes to make, the odd typo and silly words that need moving, nothing too drastic.  I am both excited and saddened, I have been working on this novel on and off for the last ten years and it has become a close friend.  Now it's almost done, and I'm pleased that it will be published, a small part of me doesn't want to let it go.  Silly I know, especially as now I can crack on with something else.
Anyway, at least I'm on track for a May 4th launch.  The venue has been booked and evrything has been set up, just hope I can get the printed novels in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment