Sunday 15 December 2013

Random stuff







Christmas Tree at Chez Moi.
My bookshelf is blocked by the tree so hope I won't need those books for the next few weeks.



The original painting of Josie MacDonald, the main character in my novel The Witness, looking very festive.



A view of my study showing my laptop and squeeky chair!  My notebook laptop is on the chair, I use that for typing up my manuscripts and editing.


Notebooks on top of my printer are handwritten chapters of the sequel to The Belgae Torc, work ongoing you might say.  The next step will be to type them up ready for the first edit.

 

Another view of my study showing some slightly distorted views of my paintings.  The file on the floor resting up against the cabinet contain research notes for my current novel.
The crazy decor is a left over from the days when this room was my sons bedroom.


Our family coat of arms.  Mitchell is Maria's maiden name.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    What a wonderful sneak peek into your personal world. How I would love to read your notes and manuscript for the next book...come on just a little look, a quick read...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Thank's for visiting my page. I'll send you a picture of a page hand written and red penned. :-)

    I sold a book to an American lady at the weekend, I told her about my friend in New York. She was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin,
      I'm sure its red penned in the beginning stages. I would love that, thanks!

      No wonder my ears were ringing ;) Did she buy 'Belgae Torc' or 'The Witness'? Either way, she'll be smiling for sure!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Jerry,

      Thank you for your comments, nice to have you stop by.

      kind regards

      Kevin Marsh

      Delete