Thursday 6 February 2014

More pictures from Camberley

Daisy White's Booktique arrived at Camberley on 1st February.  We were there in the shopping Mall to promote our books and artwork, and to cause a little mayhem!


Some of us soon got into the spirit of things and began transforming into furry creatures

Carol, author of Evil Woman and Laura, artist and writer


Our young models, Chloe and Pearl, with me acting the fool



Our models at work advertising our books, Evil Woman and The Witness

We had a great time, many of the shoppers joined us for photographs and were generally keen to hear about the art of writing novels. 





3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a great idea to bring authors into a shopping mall and sell and promote their books! I hope you and your fellow author friends sold lots of books!
    Love your photos and your snazzy outfit, Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kimberley,

    Thank you for your kind comment.

    It was great fun but I didn't give away as many information packs as I thought I might.
    The people we met were great, wanting photo's of themselves with us and also wanting to know about life as an author.
    The day was a success and I can't wait for the next one. :-)

    ReplyDelete