Sunday 3 May 2015

Out in a Ferrari

Yesterday my neighbour came to introduce himself  and we spent a pleasant half an hour discussing things over a mug of coffee.  later in the day he called round again to ask if I would like to have a go in his Ferrari.  How many times does that happen during the average Saturday? so without hesitation I took him up on his offer.
His Ferrari is a rare beast as it has four seats, known as a Mondial 2x2 it sports a 3.5l V8 engine that delivers not only 300 horses but a tyrannosaurus roar when the throttle is opened up.  With 0-60 in just a few seconds the car took off along the bypass leaving us both with huge grins splitting our faces.  What a rush of speed and what a sound.  Fantastic doesn't seem to sum up the experience, but I'm sure its one that I will have the opportunity to repeat again soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment