Friday 12 June 2015

News update


Good news, the final part of The Torc Trilogy is coming along.  Last week I wrote 5000 words and this week, not a lot!  I have, however, been working on the notes for the next section and recon to have another 5000 words at least.  They will spill out onto the page probably after the weekend.
Whilst planning the next bit I have been editing and typing the work that I did last week, so have not been totally idol.
I’m working on a marketing idea with my publisher at the moment, but this will take a little while to set up.  I will keep you informed about that.
My on line marketing is always ongoing with Goodreads, kindleusersforum and other social media sites.  Any ideas that you might have about marketing I would be very happy to discuss.

Enough for now.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.
Keep safe and don’t drink too deeply from the cup!

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete