Sunday 6 December 2015

December Update

The third and final book in The Torc Trilogy which feature The Belgae Torc and The Gordian Knot, is progressing at last.




I now have 77,000 words done and the plot is thickening.  This book should have been completed by Easter this year but unfortunately I missed the deadline mainly because I moved house in January and that upset all my writing plans.  My new deadline of October has been and gone, but now I am in full flow at last, :-)
I should have the book written by about March, so another Easter release.  (Only a year overdue).


I continue to get great feedback for my book The Witness with many readers wanting to know when the next book will be out.  This book was designed as a stand alone novel with no sequel.
I plan to write a series of books, five probably that overlap, so the next book in the series is about a Cellist.  Some characters and places that featured in The Witness will appear in this book, but it is not a sequel.
I admit that I'm tempted to think about a follow up to The Witness, but this will not appear any time soon.



I am looking forward to writing the next book in this series.  I have about 35,000 words of notes and a research file.  Ideas and notes for the other books are beginning to develop, so I should have enough material and ideas to keep me busy for at least the next few years.
All I have to do is improve my marketing techniques, earn some money and give up the day job!
Happy reading book lovers!

1 comment: