Thursday 10 December 2015

In The Zone

The Life of a Writer

Yesterday evening I started work in my study at about 7:30 pm.
At 8:00 pm my wife brought me in a cup of coffee and asked me if we were going to watch an episode of something on TV at 9:00 and I said yes.
At 8:45 she gave me a reminder, at 10:00 pm she walked past my study asking me to turn the lights off when I come to bed, (ooops)!
At 11:15pm I realised that my coffee had gone cold, my wife was asleep and the time had passed by without my noticing!
Now that is what we call being In The Zone and tonight I will probably do it all again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    Good to catch a glimpse into your writing process. You might want to try and pay attention to those reminders next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Far too busy to have a life! :-)
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete