Friday 12 July 2019

Friday morning started...

Friday morning started with a spot of weeding in the garden.  The border along the driveway was beginning to look untidy but now an hour later and a conversation with a neighbour done its back to work.

Yesterday I spent hours preparing introductions to Literary Agents.  I'm searching for one and keep sending out information, but agents are as fussy as publishers as many of you will appreciate.  The amount of rejections that return are staggering.

Anyway, now to work.


Here we are, all set with coffee and computer.
I have a bit of editing to take care of first then about 1200 words to type up.  Once that is done its back to the notebook and pen.


The red pen has been busy, but luckily there are not too many corrections to make at this stage.


Trusty notebook, rough second hand written draft and word count record standing by and ready to go.

I'm not entirely sure about my latest novel yet.  The characters are performing well and the plot is moving but I might have an issue with a main character.  I think I will have to read the manuscript through to see how it feels.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, have a good one.  
Happy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment