Monday 6 August 2012

Feedback

Thank you to all who have been kind enough to read my novel, The Belgae Torc, and provide feedback. It seems that the feedback, which is all positive, is following the same course.  You all want to read the sequel.  The good news is that I have ideas and the plot is developing, I also have the first five chapters in draft, but the bad news is of course that it will take me about 12 months or more to write and edit.  I really do need to give up the day job and concentrate on my writing but until I see significant sales that will remain an impossibility. :-(  It would be nice however if my Amazon sales were to improve and sales in the USA get going, then I might stand a chance, but until then its business as usual.  Carry on reading and feeding back, your interaction is much apreciated, thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment