Wednesday 29 August 2012

Promotion opportunities

Tomorrow, Thursday 30th August, two months after the launch of my novel The Belgae Torc, I'm being interviewed by the local newspaper.  The idea is to promote me and my book locally and hopefully generate some sales.  The book is available from Amazon.co.uk also at Amazon.com it can also be purchased from Waterstones and W.H.Smith on line and other on-line bookshops across the world.  I am also working with various magazines and adverts will be appearing over the next few months.  My direct sales have been going well and I have ordered more books from my publisher.

The sequel to The Belgae Torc is developing, with 25,000 words written, that equates to thirteen chapters so far.  The storyline is working nicely and the long term plot is in my head, all I have to do is write it all down!  Easier said than done, time being my enemy, work is getting in the way as usual.
The incentive of course is to sell more books and give up the day job, a long way to go yet though but one lives in hope!  Have fun and enjoy yourselves, read a good book, mine hopefully! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment