Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Advert

I have just finalised the advert which will go into World Archaeology Magazine next month. This ad is specifically aimed at readers in the USA, but it’s also sold in the UK. It has a readership of 75,000, all of whom love history, so hopefully sales of my novel The Belgae Torc will not only continue on Amazon in the UK but also in America. The Belgae Torc is also available at Barnes and Noble; either order from their web site or go into one of their shops. The sequel continues apace with just over 40,000 words now written. The plot continues to develop in my head and the excitement is building. I’m setting up plots that won’t be revealed until the final book, and I know how it all ends. (If I told you I would have to kill you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment