Thursday 15 November 2012

News

Found this the other day and thought it very amusing. I can see some characters here so might have to write a book based on this image!
Update on the sequel to The Belgae Torc; 42000 words in first draft, characters and plot developing.  This novel is just over a third complete and I'm planning the third book in the trilogy as I go by slipping hooks etc into the plot.  I know how book three will start and I also have a dramatic ending planned.  Book two has a working title of The Gordian Knot and book three Cutting the Gordian Knot.  These titles will be backed up by The Torc Trilogy, which will be clearly printed on the cover of each book.
In January I will start the final edit of my second novel The Witness, I'm hoping to have it published by Easter.
This novel is a psychological thriller based in Scotland and London.  Meet Josie MacDonald, my main character.  Painted with acrylics on canvas, this will feature on the cover of the novel.

So as you can see, so much to do with so little time in which to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment