Sunday 16 December 2012

General update

Have had a busy week this week, sold five more copies of the Belgae Torc and got sales figures for November from publisher. Sold three books on Amazon and one in Canada, also twelve direct sales, so November was a good month. Talked to publisher about setting The Belgae Torc up on Kindle, this will take place in January. Editing The Witness is going well, have almost completed the technical edit, once that is done I’ll go over it again for continuity and to ensure that my characters are strong enough, my readers have to have empathy for the characters or the story will be a failure. I’m quite pleased with the way its turned out, it’s a moving tale which focuses on emotions as well as adventure. I’m hoping to have the artwork for the cover finalised in January with the text going PDF sometime towards the end of January or beginning of February. That timescale fits in with the publishing date of March/April.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to discover you're a published author! The Belgae Torc is on my list of books I want to read! I read the bit on Amazon and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well written and a gripping tale, so far! Just wanted to stop by and finally say hi to you, for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly, so glad you enjoyed reading parts of my novel and I look forward to your comments once you have read it.
    I love reading your articles and I'm pleased that you hav stopped by to say hello. For some reason I don't get many comments eventhough I get quite a few hits each day!
    Have a good Christmas.

    Kind regards

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kevin, I'll be reading The Belgae Torc in the new year and I can't wait. I love Celtic Mythology/History, so it should a wonderful escape! Also, The Witness looks great. I love a good mystery, so it's on my list as well. Comments are a funny thing; some posts get lots and some posts get none! I hope you have a terrific Christmas holiday and New Year.

    ReplyDelete