Saturday 26 April 2014

Big Boys Toys

I used to have this, a Suzuki Bandit 600s.  I had this bike from new and kept it for ten years.  It only ever came out in the sunshine as I had another bike for everyday riding.

When I sold my bikes a couple of years ago I bought this Mazda MX5.  It is fourteen years old but has very low mileage and is in excellent condition.

The MX5 at Sheffield Park Sussex, Easter 2014

As the sun was shining we had the top down.  This was the MX's first outing this year after wintering in the garage.  The interior is tan leather with wooden sports steering wheel, matching gear lever knob and handbrake.  (I'm beginning to sound like an 'anorak')!  The car is great fun to drive and has loads of go.  It's a 1.8 Mark 2, on a 2000 numberplate, and yes I am a member of the MX5 owners club, with the hat, key ring and tax disc holder!  


2 comments:

  1. So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , www.toyhq.co.uk

    ReplyDelete