Thursday 3 April 2014

First edit complete. (Phew)!

Last night I completed the first edit of my second novel in the 'Torc Trilogy' and now all I have to do is read it through again to see how it flows. My publisher is working on the cover design so when that's done I can start my advertising campaign. In the meantime I have to get my manuscript proof read and ready for the publisher to work on. Having missed my Easter deadline, I'm hoping to have everything done by mid June, then, I can start arranging my book launch, which will probably take place at the end of July. So much to do and so little time in which to do it!

5 comments:

  1. Great to follow you on your journey along the Torc Trilogy way!
    Thanks for all your hard work and updates! Glass of wine is in
    order and hopefully I'll be at your launch in July :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberley,

    It would be great to see you if you are in England at the time of the launch.

    One more book to sort out in the Torc Trilogy, although this morning when I woke I had an idea for another Orlagh Gairne book.
    Where is this woman taking me?!!!
    Wine tonight me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kevin, I'm all for listening to Orlagh but where are Tim and Josie? Don't forget about them and Mr. Mac, of course! Waiting for your sequel to The Witness...Come on Orlagh let Kevin's other characters come through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kimberley,

    The next book following The Witness is called The Cellist and features a character called Mia Falzone. Josie and Tim are mentioned in Mia's story but this book is not a sequel. Some of the characters and places that appeared in The Witness are also in The Cellist, so the books are linked. I will finish The Cellist after the third book in The Torc Trilogy.

    Have a great weekend.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin,

      I understand now how The Cellist is linked and why its not a true sequel. Thank you for explaining that. I can't wait to read your next book and the one after that, and the one after that ;) Time for some merlot...Enjoy the weekend Kevin :)

      Delete