Thursday 29 May 2014

Introducing The Gordian Knot

I have to apologise for the quality of the pictures in this blog.  I tried everything to load up images from my computer, but for some reason the files were not compatible so I had to use dodgy photographs instead.





This is the cover of my next book The Gordian Knot.  It's the second part in the Torc Trilogy, the first book being The Belgae Torc.



This is a poster of the synopsis that will be displayed at my book launch.

The manuscript is almost ready to go.  The proof readers are due to return it to me this weekend and once I've made a few minor changes it will be ready for the publisher.  The book should be available from Amazon on Kindle and Paperback from the middle of July, you will also be able to order from all good bookshops.

The official book launch will be on Saturday August 2nd, invitations are currently being prepared.
At the launch I intend to raffle off two characters, one Female and one Male.  The winners will have the opportunity to have their name assigned to these characters and appear in the final part of the trilogy.  All money raised will go to a nominated charity.

2 comments:

  1. I am so anxious to buy The Gordian Knot and I know it will be such an exciting read!
    Best of luck with the raffle and of course your book launch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimberly,

    Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete