Tuesday 19 December 2017

Offer coming to an end

Help push this book up the Amazon best seller charts by downloading your copy today.

The second book in The Torc Trilogy, The Gordian Knot is on offer as a Kindle download from Amazon for just £0.99 (UK) and $1.32 (USA) 
WARNING, this offer has just 6 hours left to run before the book returns to its original price.


Reader reviews

This is the second book I have read in this well-written trilogy and it is as enthralling as the first. It has elements of World War II, paganism, mythology, history and much more.

The Belgae torc exerts its spell again and we are warned of murderous happenings to come. Orlagh and Jerry are together, finding that the torc still has power, pulling them in.

I was plunged straight into the story and in no time I was taking an interest in Turkey – I wanted to go there and to see what was being described. Then chapter by chapter I am myself drawn into this fascinating, gripping tale, so much so, that I very nearly missed my station – I’d become so engrossed on the train.

An epic adventure that should not be missed.

Don't miss out on this special offer, download your copy today.

Happy Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment