Monday 18 December 2017

The Witness a psychological thriller

How far would you go to help a friend, would you risk your life?
That is exactly what Josie had to do in order to thwart a homicidal maniac. 


Amazon review

I wanted to read this novel as soon as I saw the title, cover and read the introduction. That was well over a year ago and I am so glad that I have finally gotten around to reading it. As soon as I started to read the first chapter I knew right away that it would live up to the expectations formed in my mind. And now that I have finished reading it, I still hold the same view.

The characters are well developed and either likable or (in the case of Mr Mac the villain), utterly deplorable.

I commend Kevin Marsh - he did an exceptional job of developing the character of Mr Mac. I fully believe that Mr Mac is a homicidal madman, hell bent on creating mayhem, suffering and death, without rhyme or reason. His antics are frighteningly real and as I read the novel, my psyche was at times overcome by palpable fear.

I recommend this novel as a good read for those who enjoy psychological thrillers and possibly even to lovers of horror.

The Witness is currently priced at just £0.99 (UK) for the Kindle download and $1.32(US). 
This offer is for a limited period only so be sure to log on and pick up a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment