Thursday 24 May 2012

Finally I have the proof draft of my manuscript back from the publisher, all I have to do is read it again and iron out any last minute creases. I've read the thing dozens of times already and Maria, my wife, kindly suggested that she help but I really have to read it all myself. It would be a good idea for her to glance over it too as I'm bound to miss something or make a stupid mistake trying to change something that doesn't really need changing. I have worked constantly on this project for the last eighteen months and now the final hurdle is in sight I have mixed feelings, but as the weather is really warm I'm going to enjoy sitting in my garden this evening listening to the birds singing, supping on a fine ale and reading a good book. Now thats a good advert for my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment