Sunday 13 May 2012

Got the first draft of my novel The Belgae Torc from the publisher today. Not sure about some of his suggestions so will have to telephone him tomorrow. Some of the proposed text is not yet right but the basic ideas are good, with some small adjustments it should turn out alright. Still have a way to go if the publishing date is to be 11th June. Still trying to arrange a book launch, have e-mailed a couple of venues but as yet have had no replies, can't believe that in this economic climate the venues would not have replied immediately. Will have to telephone them I suppose, can't stand incompetence! Still working on invitation designs and supporting information about my novel. I'm searching for ideas and items that might interest my readers at the launch without giving away too much of the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment