Thursday 31 May 2012

I have read through the PDF file that my publisher sent me and have found a few things that I want to change, mainly a couple of typo's, missing comma's, a couple of sentances that didn't read right, so after an eight page report, sounds a lot but when dealing with a PDF file that cannot be altered only by the publisher, a comprehensive report was made. It took more time that I anticipated, about 7 hours over two evenings, so at 11:15 pm on Monday I e-mailed the report back. I'm now waiting for final PDF file to come back so I can check that the changes have been made, if I'm happy then I'll give the green light and production can begin. I'm organising my book lauch for 30th June, but this date depends on the manuscript being to my satisfaction and the production process starting after the Bank Holiday. Fingers crossed then that everyting is fine as I want to launch my book and get the publicity thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment