Friday 13 July 2012

The Belgae Torc

Have just spent a very wet day indoors reading my novel and unfortunately I have found a number of errors.  Mainly words that should have been removed but most alarmingly spelling a name wrong.  It's one of the Celtic names but even so I should have edited more closely.  I did a computer search looking for this name inparticular but I relied too much on technology, what a silly thing to do!  The novel will be updated but the only positive I can draw from this is the books I have sold already will be unique, okay wrongly so but surely that makes them special?!  Try telling that the all the citiques out there.
Sorry to all those who have one of these copies but as I say they are rare and hopefully one day will be worth a fortune!  Live in hope. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment