Tuesday 31 July 2012

Books going abroad

I have just heard that another of my novels has been sent to Canada, that's two now.  One I left in France with the people we rented the gite from, they were quite excited about the fact that a real live author had stayed in their gite!  Two more have gone to Australia and another to Spain.
I've had requests to send two out to New Zealand but what with the cost of posting I think they should buy from Amazon.com
No books sold yet in the USA and am still waiting for the rest of Europe to start buying.  I also have followers from Russia, no sales there yet either!
Perhaps it's early days and book sales will soon soar, I would like to think so.
Anyone in the UK who have purchaed from Amazon already, please don't forget to leave feedback, I want to see five stars appear on my rating!  That would be nice.  Anyway, enjoy reading my book because I have already started the sequel but that won't be out for about a year.  In the meantime my novel The Witness, previewed in an earlier blog, will probably be out by next Easter.
Have fun and enjoy the sunshine before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment