Tuesday 23 October 2012

Advert alert

My adverts have finally appeared in Current Archaeology magazine and Military History monthly. These are two very interesting magazines that are filled with interesting historical articles. Having discovered them I will be sure to purchase them monthly. I have seen an upward turn in Amazon sales in the UK, not sure if this is as a result of my adverts coming out this weekend or not. I’m hoping that many more sales will follow as a result of my investment. I still haven’t sold any books on Amazon.com, I would love to see my book going out in America, I’m sure the story would interest many readers there. Some of the principle characters are after all American. Our kitchen is almost complete, the walls are being tiles as I write this blog. We actually used the kitchen at the weekend, filled the cupboards with supplies from boxes stored in the spare bedroom and some normality has been restored. Still have to clean up the dust that has settled all over the house from the work carried out by the builders though. Tomorrow we are off to Ireland for a wedding. I have to take a supply of books with me so maybe will have a book signing event there. Today I received a box of books that I ordered from the printers, this should be enough to stem the Christmas rush, it would be nice to have to order some more though!

No comments:

Post a Comment