Wednesday 10 October 2012

Leaflets on holiday

A couple of weeks ago I gave my Mother a box of books that she could sell to her friends at her retirement club.  She was more than happy to do this as her ‘street cred’ improved considerably when she told them that her son was a published author. J
I also gave her a stack of leaflets to give out to those who didn’t want to buy a book immediately but wanted some information. 
She took it upon herself to give these leaflets out to shops whenever she went shopping and much to my Father’s embarrassment, each shop she went into turned into a chat with the assistant and/or manager.  My leaflets are now displayed in retail outlets all over East Kent.
This week they are away in Wales, I guess my leaflets have also gone on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment