Monday 8 October 2012

Local newspaper and a wedding in Ireland

Since my review in the local newspaper I have e-mailed every editor responsible for local papers in my area.  That was a couple of days ago and as it has been the weekend no responses have arrived, so I’m expecting some kind of reaction today or during this week at least!
Amazon sales need a boost as they are a little slow at the moment, but with the advertising I have coming up I’m quite hopeful that sales will improve.  Not much is happening in America on Amazon.com, still waiting for my first sale.  I have an advert promoting my novel in Ingram International, but that is aimed at independent book shops across America.
I sold twelve books last month, with the help of my mother, but that’s another story. Off to a wedding in Ireland in a couple of weeks time and I’ve been asked to take some books with me.  Hopefully will make some sales, have to recover the cost of staying in the very expensive hotel! J

No comments:

Post a Comment