Monday 29 October 2012

Commision payment is due!

Got back from Ireland trip yesterday and straight into work today, Booo! Clocks went back over the weekend so now it’s dark when I drive home, that is not good. At least our kitchen is finished, well apart from the decoration but I can get away with not doing that for a while! My book sales are on the up, Amazon sales have increased slightly and hopefully will continue to improve as my adverts came out last weekend in Military History Monthly and Current Archaeology magazines. I have also made some direct sales from leaflets that I send out. Sales in the US have still to begin, no recorded sales on Amazon.com unfortunately. I really think the content of my book would go down well in America. Hopefully when it starts it will take off in a big way. Have written 40,000 words of the sequel, that’s about a third of the second novel and I have ideas for the third book in the trilogy. I know how the story ends ultimately and it’s quite exciting. Can’t say anymore! I have just typed up an invoice for my publisher. It’s that time of the year when they pay up for sales, so my commission payment is due. It’s not much but then its early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment