Thursday 19 February 2015

Boiler fixed!


I went home last night to a very warm house.  The boiler has been fixed and the heating is working.  We also gained internet access yesterday.  Our usual telephone service was unable to supply the internet as we are ‘out in the country’, so we had to get a wireless system.  It all seems to work splendidly, so we are back in business.

I always believed that life in the country would be quieter and much calmer than living in a city or town.  It’s certainly quiet where we are and the people in our village seem friendly enough.  I just hope that when the upset of moving has died down and all the jobs around the house are sorted, then a quiet life will ensue.  I really need to get back into writing the third book in The Torc Trilogy series.  I admit to be reading through what is already written and am now picking up the threads of the story.  I will soon be able to develop the plot further, but I will not make my Easter deadline.  100,000 words left to write, so I need a few more months please Mr Publisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment