Friday 20 February 2015

Kindle price slashed!

 
 
 
The price of The Belgae Torc, the first book in The Torc Trilogy series, has been reduced. 
The Kindle version is now just £3.59 or $5.41, (a 64% reduction).
 
Why not check out my reviews on Amazon or Goodreads.
 
Kimberly said:-
 
'I happen to love Celtic history whether it be Irish, English, Welsh, French and even Italian Celtic history of The Gauls. So, when I read The Belgae Torc, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Author, Kevin Marsh writes with detailed beauty and clarity about the many characters and history you'll find here. The story was engaging, and I found myself wanting to do some research about this 'Belgae Torc'. If you enjoy historical stories that are intriguing and dramatic with a well written plot and even humor, then I encourage you to give The Belgae Torc a try. I would recommend it to all my friends who enjoy Celtic history.'
 
For more information about my books check out my website at www.kevinmarshnovels.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    A great opportunity for more readers to enjoy The Belgae Torc and follow it up with The Goridan Knot. You can't beat a sale! I have shared this on my Facebook page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete