Sunday 6 January 2013

Give up the day job!

Fifty pages left to edit but today enjoying a day off.  Had friends round last night for a meal so feeling fat and slightly sore headed, not a good combination for editing. 
Christmas decorations have now been taken down and our house returned to normal for another year but its back to work for me tomorrow.  Not a good prospect as I have so much to do preparing my manuscript for publication.  When not at work I become quite creative and have loads of good ideas, writing becomes much easier and natural.  I find that my most creative time is between six in the morning and about two in the afternoon, tomorrow though I will have to begin writing in the evening again after a day at work.  Oh well not to worry, just have to keep telling myself that one day I will be able to give up the day job and write novels full time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment