Thursday 31 January 2013

Reading The Belgae Torc, (again)!

I'm about half way through reading The Belgae Torc.  The preview of the Kindle version was sent to me by my publisher and I have to give it the go ahead before it can be launched.  It's strange reading it again, I have of course done this so many times before.  I have discovered a few things that I would do differently, my writing style has developed since writing the novel.  I don't really want to change anything on the Kindle version, it should remain a copy of the paperback version.  I now realise why some writers years down the line re-write their earlier novels, I also realise that maybe I was too hasty editing the book before it was published.  A lesson well learnt, but all the same the book is a very good read, and its also going to take some beating.  So no pressure with writing the seqel then!

No comments:

Post a Comment