Sunday 27 January 2013

Update

Still working, editing 'The Witness', only 50 pages left to complete the second edit. This reading is to iron out any awkward paragraphs and identify typos, spelling errors and grammar irregularities. As soon as this is done I will read it again just to make sure that I have found everything and to ensure the book reads right. Maria, my wife, also my harshest critic, will read it and no doubt report back with comments that I would rather not hear! There could, as a result, be more work to do before the manuscript is ready for my publisher. In order to hit the book launch date of 22nd March, the manuscript has to be with my publisher by mid February at the latest, even then it will be a tight schedule. Other news:- I have just received the Kindle draft of my novel 'The Belgae Torc'. The book is about to be launched on Kindle but first I have to read it through to make sure that it has converted correctly. I have to give the go ahead before my publisher can make the book available on Kindle, so even more work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment